Finding out about Faith
We run regular courses (eg Alpha, Believe it or Not, Building Your Faith) & other events (eg Men’s Breakfasts) to help you find out more about the Christian Faith in a relaxed, fun & food-filled way.
From Wednesday 13th September’17, we also plan to run a “Faith & Food” time at the Senlac Pub by Battle Station – every Wednesday evening after training. Watch this space for updates. Please chat to Andy Garlick or Ed Jones if you want to join us.
You can also find out more about the Christian Faith by:
- chatting to one of the Christian coaches & players listed on the Pastoral Contacts page. Many of them come along to the “Food & Faith” time.
- &/or by coming to one of our regular Church gatherings on a Sunday at the Chapel, Mount Street, TN33 0EG. The times are:
- 8.45 am – for a more traditional service
- 10.45 am – for a family focused service
- 5 pm – for a more informal service with youth & young adults in mind
- &/or by joining one of our mid week groups where you can get to know different people from across the church perhaps based on where people live, or a shared interest (eg Arts & Crafts, Drama etc)